Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Marketing and What the Client Really Wanted

I am always amazed how little we actually we understand what the client wants or needs. We all come in with our point of view which filters what the client says they want and need into how we see things based upon our beliefs and background.

Below I have placed a neat little presentation I have shown in the past that really depicts how we all try to solve the client's problem based upon where we are coming from - our experience and our belief systems.


What Marketing Ordered:



What Engineering Designed:




What Manufacturing Made:




What Was Implemented:









What the Client Asked For:







If you would like a copy of this PowerPoint Presentation, with the above diagrams for your next internal or client meeting, give me a call: 770.662.5700 or you can email me and I will send you a copy. My email is; joemurphy@bellsouth.net

No comments: